Makole Property Developments prides itself in being able to manage projects from visualisation to the final standing product. We are a black owned and managed company. Our most important value is quality and our vision is building the future.
Our primary client is government (national, provincial and municipal) for all their construction requirements. Our growth forecast lies predominantly in water and sanitation; and the development of low-cost housing for the poor; a feat that we gladly achieve in light of service delivery for our clients.
We comfortably comply with:
- construction industry regulations;
- home builders regulations; and
- construction occupational health, safety and environmental requirements.
We are financially capable of executing large scale housing and infrastructure projects and have access to funding.
Makole Property Developments has constructed over 5,000 housing units to date; and with the current projects we will have constructed over 23,000 houses when they are complete.
We are currently executing a variety of projects ranging from:
- Low-cost housing (multiple large scale projects ranging from 260 to over 13,000 units each)
- Township developments
- Water infrastructure upgrading and rehabilitation
- Installation and rehabilitation of municipal services
- EPC contractor for schools
Makole Property Developments has a successful track record, we have completed a large number of quality construction projects which has seen us being invited to participate in tenders and assess the scope of construction in other areas such as schools, clinics, and other community amenities.